Copy of the email letter sent to Rightangled's shareholders on the 25th of December 2021.
Merry Christmas! I hope this email finds you in good health.
Welcome to your end-of-year (2021) newsletter.
The second half of 2021 has been very promising, transitioning from being one of the busiest times for Rightangled so far into what seems to be a new chapter in Rightangled’s scale up journey.
The past year has made plenty of room for growth and new opportunities, which we are excited to announce.
- Turnover of + £17M in 2021 with an operating profit of nearly £4M
- Investing in business assets.
- Acquisition of a commercial building at 32 Galena Road, Hammersmith, London. Our new HQ consists of 3 floors spanning 4178 sqft.
- Acquisition of domain name www.rightangled.com - the transition from our current '.co' suffix to '.com' will provide easier access to international markets and solidify the company’s market positioning.
- Dispatched over half a million tests, reaching the highest selling point in July/August last summer.
- We quadrupled the number of customers and B2B clients, delivering in the entire United Kingdom and opening same-day courier service in London (within the M25).
- We are now transitioning back into increasing demand for our Blood and DNA Test, aiming to deliver nationwide through cross and up sales, directly managed from the users portal.
- We are now working on gaining more exposure internationally, aiming to launch our services in the US as well as other parts of Europe.
Finally, we are proud to announce that we are currently working on a project to physically and literally deliver personalised medicine to the masses, we are now opening an online pharmacy alongside a mobile app, which we aim to launch in the new year.
We have a lot more to cover so please stay tuned to find out more about our future projects!
We greatly appreciate your support, early backers! :)
CEO of Rightangled"