- Keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process
- Recognise you whenever you visit this Website (this speeds up your access to the Website)
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services, and to help us better understand our visitors' and customers' requirements and interests
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns, and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
Notification on home page:
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our Website. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
- Contacting Ve at email@example.com to inform Ve that you would like to opt-out of their use of your personal information.
- Deleting cookies from your devices and browsers.
- If you are using Safari browser version 11.2 or above, toggling the "Limit Ad Tracking" setting on your device or computer.
- Visiting https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices, finding VE in the list of online behavioural advertising companies and selecting 'off'.
- If you have an Apple device, updating to iOS 6.0 or higher and setting Limit Ad Tracking to 'ON'.
- If you have an Android device, selecting "Google on your main settings menu, choosing the "Ads" option and selecting "Opt out of Ads Personalization".
Description of cookies
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
For further information about cookies including how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org, www.allaboutcookies.org, or www.youronlinechoices.eu.